A J S Support currently operates from a rural site in Somerset with modern accommodation housed in converted cattle sheds, with a number of other small and large businesses. This site was predominantly selected for its access to many acres of land for flying, but we have an office/workshop unit. To provide visitors with an idea of the facilities available for their visit we have summarised the key ones below. If you are visiting and have any queries about the facilities please get in touch.
– Office space to comfortably accommodate 6 people.
– Desk and meeting spaces. This includes a small breakout area.
– Large media presentation screen – WiFi access for remote file access
– Colour and Black & White Printing and scanning facilities.
– Free WiFi Access
– Kitchen facilities including coffee machine, toaster and fridge
– Unisex Toilet
– Meeting equipment eg white boards and flip charts.
– Currently used inhouse to maintain a fleet of 6 aircraft. This area has plenty of room to facilitate visiting aircraft maintenance.
– Standard tools and test kit for a range of fixed and rotary winged aircraft systems
– Internet access to access online manuals and support sites.
– Large Screen Simulator available for booking.
– Access to reference publications
– Access to emergency equipment for deployed operations (If a visitor visits without them)
We have permission to operate from 350 acres of farm land which is predominantly arable. There are a range of features to use for practical training and experience. These features also help generate practical flight operation scenarios.