Project – Attack Helicopter Capability Sustainment Programme.
Customer – MoD Defence Equipment and Support Attack Helicopter Project Team.
Equipment Type – Rotary Winged Weapons Platform
Support Delivered – Expeditious development of the support solution strategy and planning documents for a major Attack Helicopter Capability Sustainment Programme at Main Gate Business Case submission. Capability delivery options included a range of Military Off the Shelf (MOTS) platforms with an associated range of support and training delivery solutions. The result was the successful development and submission of essential advice, guidance, products and evidence for the equipment support solution assurance and acceptance within challenging time frames.
Contracted Products and Services:
• Support Solution Envelope Assurance Evidence coherence.
• Use Study.
• Integrated Logistic Support (ILS) Strategy.
• Integrated Logistic Support (ILS) Plan.
• Supportability Case.
• Planning for the supportability elements of the Assessment Phase.
Advice and guidance on:
• Integrated Logistic Support (ILS).
• Supportability Engineering (SE).
• Supportability Analysis (SA)
• Defence Equipment Support Assurance Process.
• MoD Acquisition Operating Framework (AOF).
• MoD Support Solutions Envelope (SSE).
• DEFSTAN 00-600 and JSP 886